Good Uber

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Top 10 Most Anticipated Movies of 2009

Warcraft

t10warcraft

Rumored with very little information but also one of the most inevitable movies due to the success of the online game of the same name. If you thought there were alot of nerds in line for Lord of the Rings, just wait until you see the mob of priests and paladins standing outside your local theater on that day.

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

t10transformers

Optimus and Shia are back with another surefire blockbuster with giant transforming robots and smart-ass-ery abound. I was okay with the first one and as long as they stick to what worked it should succeed. While more Megan Fox couldn’t hurt, this will most likely just be another fun, Michael Bay Movie-Reel-Of-Explosions flick.


X-Men Origins: Wolverine

t10wolverine

After seeing a sneak peek at the trailer for this movie, I’m not entirely sure about it being an origin story. I happen to know a little about Wolverine and can’t see how the Blob, Emma Frost or Gambit fit into this part of the timeline. On the other hand…Gambit, Emma Frost, and Deadpool are in this movie so what the hell am I complaining about?! So honestly, I don’t care if it’s true to the comic as I have already read them and I am desperate for something new and something Marvel

No comments:

Post a Comment